Friday, May 20, 2016

Book Review ~ Blind Side by K.B. Nelson


Blind Side
by K.B. Nelson
  

I accept the part I played in the demise of my marriage.
I accept the things I cannot change.
I’m a cheater. I’m a whore. I’m an outcast in that place I left behind the second the first embers fizzled against the cracks of the night sky.

It wasn’t supposed to be this way. Anyone with the faintest understanding of decency would know this to be true. But it did happen this way. It went exactly like this, because maybe that’s the way things had to go.

There was no way out, and just when I thought of pulling the proverbial trigger, he appeared to me.
He was the student.
And I was his teacher.
And he saved me in every way I imagine one could ever be saved.

So, he became my teacher and I became his student as he taught me how to love again…

Click HERE to add to Goodreads

Whenever K.B. Nelson releases a new book, I know that I might as well forget about the real world because I won’t be able to put the book down until the last page is turned.  Blind Side was no exception  and I found myself getting sucked into the drama  that was unfolding with each and every page and getting lost within the words of this utterly captivating and fiercely sexy story that breaks every rule you could imagine.

Blind Side captured my attention right from the start and kept me engaged throughout.  Oh, and let me tell you – Nelson really knows how to create a hot and sizzling sex scene that will curl your toes and blow your mind!  The passion that erupts between Kemper and Stacci is seriously HOT – so much that you find yourself not really caring that they are breaking all the rules in this forbidden and taboo relationship.

I usually don’t gravitate toward books about student/teacher relationships and feel that this book won’t be for everyone, but with Nelson’s eloquent writing style and creation of characters that you will both love and hate at the same time, really makes Blind Side an excellent choice for readers craving a unique reading experience that will leave your breathless and needing more.

4 stars


 
I grew up on a farm in Ohio, but that's not very interesting, is it? When I'm not writing you can find me doing one of two things; getting lost on highways or getting lost in the lives of fictional characters. If my heart had two feet, one foot would be in romance and the other solidly in geekdom. I hope you'll all follow me on my journey through this carnival they call life. I promise there will be a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment